This blog has been created to discuss the topics covered in my book : Beyond Discouragement-Creativity.
My goal is to post relevant news articles which both reflect and refute my opinions and observations. As a visitor, your comments would be most appreciated. - Bienvenue. À vous la parole.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Parental Evolution

My Kid Isn't Special, And Neither Is Yours - Ann Cavlovic - Globe Life - 11-03-11
There is something special to be said about adults who suddenly discover one day that what they are doing is really not right. . .  And when that one thing is "how I am raising my child" you know that this adult cares and wishes the best for her child. Bravo Ann Cavlovic!  Simplifying one's relationships more often than not encourages growth and thriving - AND contentment in both parent and child.


No comments:

Post a Comment