This blog has been created to discuss the topics covered in my book : Beyond Discouragement-Creativity.
My goal is to post relevant news articles which both reflect and refute my opinions and observations. As a visitor, your comments would be most appreciated. - Bienvenue. À vous la parole.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bullying, the ignored plague.

L'intimidation à l'école - (Sylvie Beaulieu) La Presse Montréal

Bullying is a major problem in schools today. We've learned to sneer and attack others via our addiction to Reality TV and so have our children., They have also learned fear and how to be victims. Our lax attitude in the area of respect and self-respect hasn't helped any either.

Now, children in our schools are afraid, are bullied and cowed by viciousness.Add to his problem that bullies are using the internet and we have a situation which has become untenable. Parents speak with school authorities and report that there is little if any support. . . Bullying is one of the major problems I discuss in Beyond Discouragement - Creativity. I am definitely NOT happy that I was right. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment